You’re invited to join in the abundant fun of singing with others!
The benefits of group singing are well documented. Adults in choirs experience reduced levels of stress and anxiety. Young choral singers gain valuable skills like self-discipline, self-confidence, creativity and focus.But reading about these benefits doesn’t compare to experiencing them.
Sing – and reap the benefits – at the Capri this spring!
|Capri Glee! Youth After-School Choir Under the Direction of Dennis Spears
- Grades K – 5
- 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, 4/10 – 5/15
- Spring concert 7 p.m. Tuesday, 5/16
- Children sing joyful, fun, age-appropriate music, learn new music skills and experience a great sense of community under the direction of Dennis Spears.
|Capri Glee! Adult Community Choir Under the Direction of J.D. Steele
- Ages 18 and up
- 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Tuesdays, 4/11 – 5/16.
- Spring Concert: 7 p.m. Tuesday, 5/16
- Free or pay as you can.
- Director J.D. Steele delves into unusual genres such as Brazilian-style music, East African chants, old-world spirituals, and old-school ‘70s music popularized by Motown and Philadelphia Soul.
- No experience necessary.All are welcome.
K – 5 Register Rehearsals start April 10.
Adults Register now Rehearsals start April 11.
Questions? Need more information? Janet Zahn, Capri Communications Manager and Capri Glee! singer, 612-643-2058.