Greetings from the Capri.
We’d like to invite you to be a part of the 2020 inaugural season in the expanded, renovated, beautiful, new Capri.
What kind of event or production are you dreaming of, or planning for, in 2020-21 – and beyond? How can the Capri support your work?
Consider this: Whatever you need, from a venue for a theater performance or music concert, to a cool setting for your fashion show, film screening or fundraiser, we can help.
You’ll have two venues to choose from: the 256-seat Capri Theater and the new 125-seat Community Hall for smaller productions and events.
Available spaces include:
- Capri stage (23’-8”w X 26’-11”d), with 15 motorized line sets.
- Community Hall (52’-0”w X 39’-0”d), with a suspension grid.
- Rehearsal Hall sized to the Capri stage (24’-0”w X 36’-0”d). (The Rehearsal Hall is labeled “Dance Studio” in the second level floor plan.)
- LED lighting system and digital sound system in the Capri and the Community Hall.
- Scene, paint and wardrobe shop.
Bookings start immediately. If you’re interested in renting the space or want to know more, please drop us a line or give us a call.
Thanks for your time. -Hope to hear from you soon!