Greetings from the Capri.
We wish all of you well. And we’ve got a little news for you.
Though we face many operational uncertainties, the Capri is still on track to open this December. We won’t know exactly what “open” will look like for quite some time, but be assured that the safety and comfort of our audiences and clients is at the center of every decision we make as we move forward.
With this in mind we encourage you to contact us now. What kind of event or production are you, or were you, planning for in 2020-21 – and beyond? Have your plans changed?
We’d like to support your new normal.
When we open (with health and safety protocols in place) you’ll have two main venues to choose from: the 256-seat Capri Theater and the new 125-seat Community Hall for smaller productions and events. We’ll also have a Rehearsal Hall and other flex spaces available.
- Capri stage (23’-8”w X 26’-11”d), with 15 motorized line sets.
- Community Hall (52’-0”w X 39’-0”d), with a suspension grid.
- Rehearsal Hall sized to the Capri stage (24’-0”w X 36’-0”d).
- LED lighting system and digital sound system in the both the Capri and Community Hall.
- Scene, paint and wardrobe shop.
Please give us a call or drop us a line — and let’s see what we can figure out together.
Thanks for your time. -Hope to hear from you soon.